CARGO GROUP welcomes you in Transport Logistic 2017 at the Greek National Pavilion (Hall A4 - Stand 223 – 326).
Come to meet the first of private interests Transhipment Hub in Greece and an exceptionally wide range of benefits.
CARGO GROUP; YOUR GATEWAY TO EUROPE
CARGO GROUP represents the first of private interests Transhipment Hub in Greece.
Focused on the Chinese development strategy “One Belt, One Road”, Cargo Group Transhipment Hub is located in the proper position to provide optimal routes for multimodal transportation for imported containers from Far East and final destination EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
CARGO GROUP strategic position, as well as customs facilities, offers nothing but advantages:
- Certified as Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) with AEOF certification
- Customs Warehouse totaling 000 m2 located in Aspropyrgos
- Optimum Geographical Location; provides direct access from Far East to wider European & Mediterranean market
- Last Mile Problem Solving; door to door delivery and integrated cargo services under one umbrella
- Extensive Distribution Network all over EMEA region
- Bonded Warehouse Facilities; no customs procedures needed nor tax & duties required
- Competitive Costs - Optimization of different Customs Regimes Applications - Cost Effectiveness
- Top Level of Technical Expertise - Promptness – Efficacy – Reliability
“Our competitive edge in CARGO GROUP lies in our keen awareness of the Logistics, Customs Regimes, Multimodal Transportation and Transhipment Procedures; Therefore we ensure the high quality of our services, the effectiveness and the immediate response to our customers’ needs”